Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Boring Finals/Exam Week 10/20/07

I've been up to lots of boring stuff... I had several finals this week (3 of my classes are only half a semester - it's weird) so I did a whole lot of studying and nothing else. But, on Friday I went to the "grad school networking event" - which was not really a networking event so much as a huge free party where drinks were only a dollar and there was free food and music. It was also right on the river and in one of the tallest buildings in the city, so there were amazing views! This weekend I'm going to a blues/jazz festival. I really love how there is so much free music in this city! I'm also going to go salsa dancing again (not free but worth the money cause live music and fun dancing!). Anyway, that's my life right now. I'm excited though cause I just booked plane tickets home for Thanksgiving. I'm going to get a whole week of vacation (I'm skipping some classes) but I'll get to see my sister (she just started school at Fordham in NYC) and my whole family. So, I'm really excited!

No comments: